- Model: BR-9602CNC-1S CNC One Side BORING MACHINE
Prices indicated are FOB Los Angeles CA. US. Tooling, rigging, freight & sales taxes are not included
Payment terms: 50% deposit , 50% balance before ship
- Warranty: 1 year
- Delivery time: xx days after deposit
- Training, installation, tooling & rigging are option. Customer is responsible for local regulations and utilities connecting
- All “servo motor” driving system: All axis are driven by brush-less type, high torque AC servo motors.
- Touch Screen for easy input the drilling projects
- Automatic drilling cycle with pneumatic hold down cylinder for mass production
- DSP NC controller is setup to accept standard G-code programming formats along with on board conversational applications.
- The rigid steel frame construction has been stress relieved prior to finish machining to provide repeat-ability and accuracy.
- Linear guides and sliding blocks are prismatic pre-load with recirculation bearings to ensure maximum rapid traverse and precision.
- The X & Y axis are equipped with a precision rack & pinion driving system.
- The Z axis utilizes a ball screw assembly complete with the pre-load and ground screw for long life and optimum accuracy.
Machine apply industries:
- Woodworking industries: Three-dimensional wave plate processing, cupboard doors, wooden doors, window processing video game cabinets and panels,computer table and Plate furniture auxiliary processing.
- The advertising industry: Advertising signs, logo production, acrylic cutting, forming system module, a variety of materials advertising the production of decorative products.
DSP Control system
2 HP (1.5 KW) air cooling,, speed 6,000-18,000 rpm/min
Heavy duty metal welding with quenching process
AC servo drive & motor
Taiwan TBI or HIWIN Helical rack and pinion drive
Taiwan TBI or HIWIN ball screw
Taiwan HIWIN brand linear square rails
2 KW Inverter
German Siemens OEM factory cable
Manual control with filter
BR-9602CNC-1S; X*96’’, Z*1-9/16’’
BR-9602CNC-1S; 110” x 55” x 63”
3 PH ,220 V
BR-9602CNC-1S; 1,720 lbs*.plt,*.dst,*.dxf,*.bmp,*.dwg,*uoo