- Model: VC-DR075 / VC-DR100 / VC-DR130
Prices indicated are FOB Los Angeles CA. US. Tooling, rigging, freight & sales taxes are not included
Payment terms: 50% deposit , 50% balance before ship
- Warranty: 1 year
- Delivery time: xx days after deposit
- Training, installation, tooling & rigging are option. Customer is responsible for local regulations and utilities connecting
- Single stage rotary vane vacuum pump is directly connected to the outer covers of aluminum alloy pump with the electrical motor, for efficient and heat dissipation.
- The pump is advanced in stable functioning and low noise for acquiring high vacuum pressure, high water vapor tolerance.
- Dry operation for oil-less and direct drive with no belts or gears to ensure low energy consumption usage.
- Compact construction, light weight, low noise.
- Equipped with the suction filter and exhales muffle, with large filter area and quick change lock for easy maintenance.
- TEFC motor.
VC-DR075: 5.5 / VC-DR100: 7.5 / VC-DR130: 11
VC-DR075: 7.3 / VC-DR100: 10 / VC-DR130: 14.7
VC-DR075: 168 / VC-DR100: 176 / VC-DR130: 225
VC-DR075: 24 / VC-DR100: 26 / VC-DR130: 27
VC-DR075: 81 / VC-DR100: 82 / VC-DR130: 82.5
VC-DR075: 1150 / VC-DR100: 1210 / VC-DR130: 1720
VC-DR075: 616 / VC-DR100: 616 / VC-DR130: 627
VC-DR075: 42″ x 24″ x 20″ / VC-DR100: 44″ x 24″ x 20″ / VC-DR130: 44″ x 24″ x 20″