- Model: TS-P3200PL
Prices indicated are FOB Los Angeles CA. US. Tooling, rigging, freight & sales taxes are not included
Payment terms: 50% deposit , 50% balance before ship
- Warranty: 1 year
- Delivery time: xx days after deposit
- Training, installation, tooling & rigging are option. Customer is responsible for local regulations and utilities connecting
- Saw blade moves up or down, tilting and fence movement driven by electric servo motor.
- 200 sets of Memory, program control for the rip fence, saw blade height and tilting angle
- Employed with touch control screen for convenient operations
- Digital read out for the stop at rail
- Heavy-duty construction, vibration-free operation. Easy to set up and quickly adjusts.
- Scoring unit for clean, accurate chip-free cutting, ready for edge banding.
- Saw shaft bearings lubricated for life, supported with anti-vibration and noise rubbers.
- Special primers and finish for long-term protection.
- High accuracy, free movement sliding table without wear resistance. Specially designed double rollers carriage made by aluminum profile.
- Stable, torsion-free cross slides with easy running swinging arm.
- The table to be assembled integrally to the sliding carriage which works carefully both on movable parts, and sliding system warrants absolute stiffness of the whole carriage.
- Telescopic cross cut fence stop extensible to 10 feet.
- The base is welded from cold rolling steel plate, offers rugged construction.
- Industrial full power motor for heavy cutting capacity.
126″ x 17.1″
51.2″0° ~ 45°
400 MM (15-3/4″)
125 MM (5″)
132″ x 142″ x 35″